WHS Girls Lacrosse Fall Skills Training Program
WLA is offering to all returning Varsity, JV and Junior Girls, a Fall Skills Training Clinic at Sono Field House weekly on Tuesdays 5:00pm to 6:00pm from 9/22/20 to 12/22/20.
Skills will focus mostly on stick work, dodging, shooting and drills will try to be as socially distant as possible. This program is limited to 25 players and is being offered in the following order: returning Varsity Players, returning JV Players and then all other Juniors interested.
WLA prioritizes safety. If an issue arises, we will be proactive and act conservatively in accordance with all applicable guidelines. We kindly request each player to act responsibly.
Here's the link: Direct Link to Register for WHS Girls Lacrosse Fall Skills Training Program : http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:289667
Anyone not feeling well or with possible COVID-19 exposure should not attend.
DO NOT COME TO SESSION:
- If sick this includes, but is not limited to:
- Fever over 100 degrees
- Flu like symptoms
- Gastro- intestinal issues
- Loss of taste or smell
- Exposure to any individual diagnosed positive to COVID -19 without taking appropriate quarantine restrictions.
- Exposure to any individual (particularly a family member or babysitter) SUSPECTED to be positive of COVID-19 until you are able to rule out the risk of COVID-19
- Travel within the past 14 days to any state on the CT Restricted Travel Advisory List (https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/travel)
NO SPECTATORS...This is a REQUIREMENT to using the facility.
DRESS IN CAR - enter facility dressed and prepared for play
PLAYERS WEAR FACE MASKS - When not on fields
EQUIPMENT BAGS NOT ALLOWED in facility
CLEARLY LABEL WATER BOTTLE- with name (NO water will be available at the facility)
NO CONTACT: No Fist Bumps/Handshakes etc
SOCIAL DISTANCE before/after and during water breaks
NO HANGING AROUND - exit facility promptly at end of session
Players are not required to wear a face mask while exercising, but they should have one for coming on/off field per CT State mandate.
We all recognize there is a risk to contract COVID-19, if you are not comfortable with this risk (for whatever reason) - you should not attend. There is a covid waiver that you will sign during registration. Please print it out and review it with your player.