Boys Lacrosse 5th-8th Grade
SPRING PROGRAM EVALUTATIONS
Our 5th-8th grade Travel programs will include the following:
- 2021 evaluations have been scheduled to take place the week of March 8th at SoNo Field House. Each grade will have 2 tryout times and attendance will be mandatory. These evaluations are held to determine team placement and will occur as follows:
- 5th Grade
- March 9th (5:00-6:15PM) @ SoNo Field House
- March 13th (2:00-3:15PM) @ SoNo Field House
- 6th Grade
- March 9th (6:30-7:45PM) @ SoNo Field House
- March 13th (3:30-4:45PM) @ SoNo Field House
- 7th Grade
- March 10th (5:00-6:15PM) @ SoNo Field House
- March 13th (5:00-6:15PM) @ SoNo Field House
- 8th Grade
- March 10th (6:30-7:45PM) @ SoNo Field House
- March 13th (6:30-7:45PM) @ SoNo Field House
- If weather becomes an issue an evaluation make-up date will be published for sessions at SoNo Fieldhouse.
- 5th-8th Travel will have separate 'BLUE' teams per grade, and single-grade or combined-grade 'WHITE' teams will be determined based upon enrollment numbers.
The fee for 5th-8th grade Travel will be $475 ($150 late fee after 2/8/20)
Participants in Wilton Youth Lacrosse Programs are required to have the following:
- Helmet, Arm Pads, Shoulder Pads, Lacrosse Stick, Gloves, Mouth Guard, Athletic Cup, and Rubber Cleats.
- Bottle of water.
- Uniforms will be purchased directly by parents in 2021. If you purchased a uniform last year, you may re-use this uniform in 2020, or purchase a new uniform. Information on the Wilton Lacrosse uniform store will be sent out to families once registration opens.
- Link to Uniform Order: https://wla-boys-uniforms-2021.itemorder.com/sale
- Chest and throat protectors are provided for anyone who wants to try goalie.
- US Lacrosse Membership – the WLA will no longer include US Lacrosse Memberships within our program fees. This Membership must be purchased through US Lacrosse directly, which can be done by clicking on the Registration Link below.
Click on the Program below for a direct Link to the registration program OR Select REGISTER NOW from the Home page.
Season will begin in late March/early April (weather dependent)
Season ends early June
Coach will contact team to confirm the start dates.
PRACTICE SCHEDULE FOR 2021:
5th-8th grade practice times for Travel:
Exact schedule TBD until teams/coaches are placed, but assume 2-3 practices in the late afternoon or evening during the week, with a TBD game schedule